Car rental service provided by Luxury Cars 07 Ltd.
I. Car rental with a driver provided by the company
No deposit required.
Only a basic contract is signed.
No handover protocol required.
II. Car rental without a company driver (rent-a-car)
Minimum rental period is 3 days (72 hours)
- Driver must be at least 23 yers old and to be able to present a valid driver's license and a passport / personal ID card. The driver' license must be issued at least 36 months prior to the rental.
Discounts - Second rent- 5%
Third, fourth and fifth- 10%
Sixth and each next - 15%
The rental price includes unlimited milage, full insurance, 24/7 road assistance service, technical service and vignette. In addition we can deliver and take the car back to any location in Sofia (your hotel, airport or other address) at no additional charge.
In the event of damage to your vehicle you will be replaced with another free car.
Supported payment methods are - cash, bank wire, credit/debit card Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Borika, American Express. When renting the car you are required to leave a cash deposit. The deposit is €100. The deposit (all of it or part of it) could be used to cover damages to the car's body, tires, rims, the car's equipment or to be used for car wash if the car is returned in a condition that requires it. Any missing car parts or equipment are to be paid in full.
In case of any technical problems or accidents, the customer is required to inform us immediately at the phone number(s) listed in the contract. In case of an accident on the road, the customer is required to call the emergency center 112 and acquire an accident report from the police.
The car insurance does NOT cover:
- damages to the suspension and undercarriage, tyres, noise-cancelation system, except in a case of a car accident that caused these damages
- any damages that occured while the car was under the control of any person who is not listed in the rental contract
- using the car in race competitions
- damages that occured while the driver was under influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that would make him legally unable to drive
- damages that occured due to an accident where the customer cannot present an accident report from the police
- theft, in case the customer did not report it to the police and cannot present a report
- theft, in case the car was stolen with the keys and /or the registration card
In case of lost keys or documents the customer will pay a €100 fine.
The renal price does not include fuel.
The car is given to the customer in good condition and with the legally required equipment, which is stated in the handover protocol. The protocol becomes part of the contract. The customer is required to return the car in the same condition with all documents, keys and equipment at the agreed place and time. Should the car be not returned within 1 day past the agreed time and if there was no contact from the customer, we should consider the car stolen and will notifiy the police.
You must obey the maximum speed rules, for Bulgaria:
Highway: 130 km/h
Non-urban: 90 km/h
Urban: 50 km/h
Whenever possible, park the car at a well lid and safe parking.
Avoid any accidents. Have a safe and responsible trip, for your pleasure!